- 8 independent pieces of clothes to be mixed and matched as you wish
- unique and original AlfaseeDl concept
- High quality and high resolution texture that breath life into the mesh and guarantee a professional and optimal outcome.
- AlfaSeeD's wardrobe power! Mix and match the various pieces with other AlfaseeDl outfits!
Every AlfaSeeD release is never just an outfit per se but also a cool collection of clothes/pieces to enlarge your V4 wardrobe!
- Numerous V4 morphs to help with fitting to custom characters (see below for a complete list), including Alice, Aiko 4, the Girl 4 and Utopian morphs. To add more morphs check out the magnets fitting sets available at DAZ or the Morphing Clothes tool by Dimension 3D.
- Poser 6/7/8 advanced materials. Included are diffuse, bump, specular and various displacement maps for professional and optimal results in any 3d/rendering tool.
- DAZ Studio materials presets.
- Easy-poseable hair (dreads) allow you to create wonderful and dynamic movement and cool effect on your pics in a matter of seconds (see tutorial).
• Please READ CAREFULLY:
-- The morphs list
-- The items included in the package
-- The read-me
-- Our tutorial to better understand how this product works (both for new and experienced users).
-- The note below
• Low resource computer
-Soulforged: the Outlander is an very heavy suit (the full suit with 1 sword and hair) is approx. 420 polygons. This means the suit may be heavy for your scene. There are some tips to manage easily the scene, check out our tutorial (link below)!
With some pose you may have poke-through with your character and /or between the interaction of the clothing parts. Please, check and use the morphs or use custom magnet to easily fix the problem.
- We wrote an extensive tutorial! Check out the link below.
• Try first!
- ALWAYS try the pieces’ morphs ALONE and the easy pose cables in the scene before starting to use the product. This is useful to better understand how they works, especially for non experienced users.
- There are several HIDE morphs. This may help to customize the overall style, moreover some are necessary to fit various pieces together and match with other outfits;
Using more than one hide morph in a single piece of cloth may create conflicts if not used properly (for example if you use the single hide morphs and then add the hide all morph).
-The belt is supposed to be a rigid piece of cloth. Take a look at tutorial to understand how the belt works.
-Soulforged: the Outlander needs PATIENCE to be used.
We always give full support to our customer through our forum, in case you need just type alfaseed on your browser and ask for help!
• Rendering Promo
All our promo image are rendered in Poser Pro 2012 , no post-work except composition
• Arms textures/face morph
Arms texture and face morph is not inlcuded in this package.